There all types on accommodation in Alford and in the surrounding
area ranging from Hotels, Guesthouses, B & B, Self Catering Cottages
1a Chapel Street
Mary & Rob Indge
Telephone: 01 507 462 079
Mobile: 07 733 330 338
For further information, availability and prices please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Myrtle Cottage nestles in the centre of historic Alford,
close to the thatched Manor House and working windmill. The cottage sleeps up to 4 comfortably plus a cot if required.
- Fully equipped fitted kitchen with cooker, microwave,
- Fridge freezer, kettle and toaster,
- washing machine and iron.
- Lounge with french doors, opening onto a
- Secluded courtyard.
- 2 bedrooms,
full central heating,
upstairs & downstairs toilet.
- Digital TV. CD/Radio
All bedding & towels provided
- Off road, lock up parking, (height restriction 6 foot)
Ideal centre for visiting the coast, Lincolnshire Wolds, cycling around Tennyson country,visiting shops.
In walking distance of all local pubs, restaurants and the market.
>>> Accommodation Index