This tiny village lies on the old Roman Road
from Burgh le Marsh.
Ulceby Long Lane bears the mark of the straight Roman road building. There was a Roman settlement at Ulceby Cross.
Ulceby had a local inn, which for many years was known as 'The
Down the lane is the Church which is part
of the Willoughby Group of Parishes.
>> see the old smithy and old Methodist
>> see the old School
William Cawthorpe - Wheelwright c.1890
Ulceby With Fordington in Lincolnshire